The leaves are changing color and everyone's raving about pumpkin spice everything. What better time to revamp our closets and do a little thrifting!? Here's a collection of our autumn fashion favorites, just in time for October.
1. Ultra Long Kimonos or Dresses Repurposed as Kimonos
2. Skirts That We Can Twirl In
3. Fuzzy, Furry Vests
4. A Sturdy, Autumnal-Colored Jacket
5. Any Romper With Long, Billowy, Winged Sleeves
6. Autumnal-Colored Velvet or Suede Biker Jacket
7. Suede Autumnal-Colored Skirts with Cutesy Buttons
8. Big Printed Scarves, Colored Hats and Lace Anything
9. Colorful, Lace Kimonos Paired with Band Tees
10. Knee-High Socks and Booties
11. Poofy Harem Pants
All images above via Pinterest.
Along with your new thrifted finds, some of our latest autumn printed headbands are sure to please! Staff favorites include:
Above image: Cast + Forge Photography
What are your autumn fashion favorites?
Be You, Be Free
xo The Pieces to Peaces Team