The New Year has arrived and it's time to set resolutions and goals, right!? The problem that often arises is the lack of follow through or the de-escalation of motivation. To avoid that, we have a few easy tips to stay on track with your goals!
1. Effectively manage your time. When you learn time management, you can achieve many more things in a shorter period of time. Making sure you effectively manage your time and set realistic timelines is key.
2. Set SMART goals. SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound. By setting goals that hit all of these marks, you are setting yourself up for success!
3. Plan it out. Set specific stepping stones and follow the plan to achieving the goals.
4. Motivate yourself. Watch TED Talks that you love, create a playlist you adore and journal inspirational quotes to build yourself up. Anything that helps get you going, do it!
5. Get an accountability buddy. One of the easiest ways to ensure you stick to your goals is to get a friend on board who is interested in helping you achieve your goals while achieving their own.
How do you ensure your goals get met? Remember: if you fall off, just start fresh and reboot! Mistakes are merely extra motivation.
Be You, Be Free
xo The Pieces to Peaces Team